This post is also available in: English (Engels)
Sproet & Sprout respects the privacy of all the users and visitors of our site and all personal information provided by you will be handled confidentially. We only use the personal information exclusively to process the orders as well as possible. For anything else we will ask your permission.
Sproet & Sprout uses the your personal information for the following services:
– If you place an order we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed.
– With your permission we will use your information to inform you about changes to our website, special offers and newsletters. If you no longer want to make use of that service, you can email our customer service.
– If you decide to write a review, you can choose to submit your personal information. The opinions of our customers are very important to us but we reserve the right to reject reviews that don’t comply with our conditions.
– If you respond to a special offer or contest we ask for your name, address and email address. We use this information to fulfil the contest, contact the winner(s) and measure the responds of our marketing efforts.
– It is possible that non-personal information could be collected to measure the amount of visitors to our website.
Sproet & Sprout doesn’t sell or give away your personal information to third parties and will exclusively share your information to third parties whom are directly involved with the order process. Our employees and the third parties are legally obliged to respect your personal information. Sproet & Sprout will make sure that they do that. However Sproet & Sprout can’t be held liable for any damage that is a result of the use of personal information by third parties.